Comment to be considered.
A few things to mention:
1) I'm thirteen. If you have a problem with the way I act and talk not matching up with my age, GTFOKTHXBAI.
2) I like slash. A lot. I am also attracted to females (no, I am not a stupid preteen girl who says she's bi just because it's "cool." It's been that way since I was five and I stopped being in denial when I was about 12½) and boobs (much to the dismay of manlidere >8D), even though I have a leaning towards guys. I think gender roles are stupid and useless. :) If you can't accept any of these, I reiterate myself: GTFOKTHXBAI. I'm looking at you, homophobes.
3) When I friend someone, it means I acknowledge them as at least an acquaintance. If you really want me to friend you back, feel free to IM me (screen names on profile; I'm on MSN more often than AIM), and we'll try to get to know each other. Please don't add me just to make your friends list bigger, because that's stupid.
4) I am both Buddhist and Catholic. Yeah, I know, weird combination, but it's what I believe. I was raised Buddhist/Confucian/Taoist (being Chinese, after all), and I will never be able to let go of those beliefs. When I was in one of my most vulnerable stages, I was shoved into a Catholic school and one of my favorite teachers and close friends helped me understand the faith of the rest of my classmates more - he also gave me my first Bible. I believe in the Holy Trinity, the Bible, the Virgin Mary, reincarnation, and karma. Many of my friends don't believe in what I do, being aethiest/agnostic/apathetic/etc., and I'm perfectly fine with that. There is nothing I hate more than shoving opinions down someone's throats, and religion is no excuse. I believe that whatever we believe is truth to ourselves, and if one cannot accept that, they are ignorant.
5) Fangirling plays such a large role in my life that it can actually be called one of the things that keeps this moody, instable bitch alive. I know I have problems and probably need therapy; you don't need to tell me any of that. (:
Now, if you're fine with all of that, feel free to ask me to add you. If you add me out of the blue, though, it's pretty much safe to say that I likely won't add you back. (People from ES or Littlix!, you probably don't need to ask; just comment here with who you are and I'll friend you back~ ...unless I've already friended you, because then, that'd be redundant.)